Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Sponsorships!!!!!

I am very excited to announce that I am sponsoring two challenge blogs/forums this month!

First up is one of my favourite haunts Challenge Heaven!

 
There's a $15 voucher for one lucky crafter!



An secondly is a rather new comer to the block, but one I'm sure will be very popular especially if you LOVE to use handmade embellies on your work
Show Us your Stuff!!!

There's a English Rose and Hearts pack valued at $24 up for grabs!


Please, as Molly would say, Do Yourself A Favour and check out these two sites.  And don't forget that if you use any Lime Tree Creations items on your layouts email a copy to me or pop them on the Lime Tree Creations FaceBook Page for us all to see!


TFL!
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome new Becci ! Off to check out 'show us your stuff' have not heard of this one before : )

    ReplyDelete