Sunday, April 17, 2011

Internet Update!

Well they is good and bad news. Bad news is we have to change ISPs, Good news is as it's a congestion problem Virgin will hopefully be letting us out of our contract. It's not set in stone, girl I spoke to need approval apparently.
so we are seeking out a new ISP and have narrowed it down to two.

Unfortunately this means that to keep everyone from being on watch for an update I have to post phone Aprils sale indefinitely :)
I'll be hooking up a storm in the mean time and the next sale will be a big one!!!!
As soon as everything's up and running I'll be posting the new sale date.
Again I am so sorry to mess everyone around. But things are pretty much out of my control.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you get the internet issues sorted out and I'll be waiting paitently for the next sale :)

    ReplyDelete