Friday, April 1, 2011

Our First Ever Competition!!!!!

Yep that's right! Thought I might run a monthly competition here at Lime Tree Creations.

First a little bit of housekeeping before I reveal the prize.

Create a Layout, Card or OTP sticking to the theme for the month and you must use something from Lime Tree Creations. It's that simple!!!

Once you have created your item pop it in the sidebar using the linky tool. You can link from blogs or your own photo gallery easily. If you don't have either of these pop me an email (also on the left there) and I'll sort it out for you.

You may enter a maximum of one item in each category (so one layout, one card and one OTP) and they may be used for competitions elsewhere but please check with 'elsewhere' for their rules.

This month I have made the theme an easy one - I left it OPEN so make your creations to any theme you like. I would like to see new works though girls please. Would love to see what you have been creating with the last couple of months sale items.

Competition starts NOW and ends midnight 30th April. Winner will be drawn using Random.org and announced on the blog May 1st.

So do you want to see what you are playing for?????



Do you like??? do you see the new goodies???
A section of goodies from the April sale valued at $20!!


So get creating peeps!!! and psst don't forget to promote it!!!!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh fun! Can't wait to play with my April goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monthly challenge is very exciting!
    Lovely prize Becci!

    ReplyDelete