Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We'll be back.....

... in a couple of weeks!

I have finally sorted out our internet issues! Virgin in their infinite wisdom has agreed to let us out of our contract without having to pay fees Yay! We have had to go back to Bigpond, as they had the best value options for what is available here.

Everything's in motion and will take 7-10 to get hooked up and tuned in.

I'll be back ASAP and have next months giveaways and competitions for you all.

Speaking of which have you got your entries in for this months Competition and Giveaway???? Links are in the side bar there to the left!!!


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Got my things from the SBT50 CM today! Thanks Becci :) LOVE the timeless flowers :) I'll try and get something together to enter this month's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becci thanks for the challenge. I have linked up my entry now. I loved working with the "girl brights". Looking forward to your next sale x

    ReplyDelete