Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winners!!!!!!!

I must apologise for not posting the winners and new comp up until now. Our house hasn't been very well. Nothing too nasty but lots of restless nights with very little sleep and clingy sick toddlers. So I've had to put most things aside and focus on being a mummy this last week or so.


Without further ado here are our winners.....


Monthly challenge won by..............................Louise B!



and our giveaway...................................................Marie (Mazz)


Congrats girls! Louise I'll get your prize out to you asap. Marie if you could email me you postal address to limetreecreations@yahoo.com.au I'll pop yours in the post real soon too!


I'll be back soon with this months competition and giveaway!!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo




1 comment: