Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Challenge!!!!!


Welcome to February!!!!! I thought seeing that it's Love month lets have a Love-ish theme.

Your challenge this month is a title challenge. Your title is:

I {heart}.....

fill in the space how every your feel fit.

Create a Layout, Card or OTP and use something from Lime Tree Creations. 

Once you have created your item pop it in the sidebar using the linky tool. You can link from blogs or your own photo gallery easily. If you don't have either of these pop me an email (also on the left there) and I'll sort it out for you.
Remember you may enter up to 3 times with an entry in each category (layout, card and OTP) entries may be entered elsewhere but please check 'elsewhere' for their rules.
Competition starts NOW and ends midnight 29th February. Winner will be drawn using Random.org and announced on the blog March 1st.



This months randomly drawn winner will win a $20 Custom Made Voucher.


Now to introduce our first every Guest Design Team Member!!!!!!



Hi !
I’m Rebekkah Lynch.
I live in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs with my fiancĂ© Darrel and our two ratbags Trinity who is 2 (going on 5) and Dawson who turns 1 this month.  We are getting married later this year.
I have been scrapping just on 6 years now and still love it. I was introduced to it at a friend’s scrapping party. Whilst there another person told me about a new scrapping shop nearby and I decided to check it out. I fell in love with all the products, learned how to use them and haven’t looked back.
This wonderful hobby has given me a new creative lease on life. Over the years I have designed, I have worked in a scrapping shop and taught classes and along the way I have made some wonderful lifelong friends both in real life and online that I wouldn’t have met otherwise. It’s fantastic to be able to share your excitement with about a new range of products with that nobody else gets. I am still scrapping with the girls I met 6 years ago and we have shared in each other’s triumphs and tragedies and I am so thankful to have them all still in my life.
Scrapping has enabled me to chronicle and journal our life as a couple and now a family and I absolutely love all the mischief my munchkins  get up to – it makes for some interesting pages.
Currently I am proudly designing for Scrap with V, Southern Girls Challenges. I also own and run Scrap that song challenge blog and have just taken over at Challenge Heaven as the new owner there.
I was very excited that Becci asked ME(?) to be a Guest Designer for Lime Tree Creations  this month as I have been using her gorgeous products for a while now and I absolutely love them, she is so clever and such a talented scrapper and friend as well.
My current  scrappy style is all over the place at the moment – I just go where the photos take me as I like to mix it up a little, but if you look at all my layouts there is a little hint of a style that includes a cluster of embellishments  somewhere on my layout.  I also like to get messy on my layouts with paint and textures at the moment so I might get the kids involved and see what they come up with – a real collaboration.. This is my take on Beccis fabulous challenge of… I heart…



Happy Scrapping ..
Rebekkah xox 


Isn't it gorgeous! Becky also created a canvas using her GDT kit, so cute.




You can see more of Becky's lovely work at her blog My Life Scrapbooked.


Hope you have lots of fun creating this month.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay Bek! This challenge is definately on my list for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thanks Donna..
    I hope you have a go.. !!
    I had a ball creating with Beccis delicious goodies and the challenge of course.. !
    There was just so much choice !
    Thanks so much for having me Becci !

    ReplyDelete