Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Challenge!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to March!!!!! The start of Autumn here in Australia and hopefully the time for lots of clouds.

Your challenge this month is to include at least one...


CLOUD

Create a Layout, Card or OTP and use something from Lime Tree Creations. 

Once you have created your item pop it in the sidebar using the linky tool. You can link from blogs or your own photo gallery easily. If you don't have either of these pop me an email (also on the left there) and I'll sort it out for you.
Remember you may enter up to 3 times with an entry in each category (layout, card and OTP) entries may be entered elsewhere but please check 'elsewhere' for their rules.
Competition starts NOW and ends midnight 31st March. Winner will be drawn using Random.org and announced on the blog April 1st.



The winner for March will win a $20 voucher to LTC for an exclusive custom pack!!!!


Our fab guest designer has created a fab sample for us this month.


Introducing.....




Kim Ewins!!!!

Hi, my name is Kim Ewins.

 I’m a married, stay at home mum, I live in the Central Tablelands region of NSW with my husband Roy,  we have 8* children, Alex, Rhys, Samantha, Mason, Madison, Sidney, McKenzie, Hugo. (That’s 5 boys and 3 girls.) No it’s not a blended family, they are all ours. The 2 eldest no longer live at home.

I am a current Design Team member for
 CRAFTQUEEN, Challenge Heaven and SCRAP THAT SONG.
I’ve also been published in Scrapbooking Memories.
I started scrapping in 2006... (So, wish I had started alot earlier.) I had been to a few Creative Memories parties during early 2002, but could not find the time for a hobby then??? Go figure.
I love the thought of capturing the simple everyday moments as well as those super special ones
I would describe my style as grunge, minimalistic, but occasionally I throw in something bright. I love stamping and altering backgrounds, and also love lots of layers and texture. I feel my style is still developing and boy, am I having fun developing it.... One of my favourite sayings is “Life is a balancing act, making it look easy is the trick”.
Hence the name of my blog

Keep Happy and Scrappy...... Kim x

and here is Kims sample:



Kim says:
I've used the wonderful Lime Tree Creations, products to do this very bright and summery layout. With a few of the LTCproducts I've created clouds with a little sun peeking through in the top right-hand corner. I've also used a CW template (houndstooth), and some Pan Pastels to add a bit of interest to the ripped areas....also and of course machine stitching which I usually include in my layouts....it's been fabulous to use these awesome products.
I just love the beautiful orange tiny flowers they just make this layout pop!
The blue of the LTC products really suited the blues in my photo as well.



Fab layout Kim!!!!

So how's that for some awesome inspiration?
Can't wait to see what my fab followers come up with this month!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow Love, Love , Love your layout Kim . That photo is precious, so cute. Who said you don't do brights! Your rocked it girl

    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreeing with Mary :) I love all those amazing colours and the use of LTC is just gorgeous Kim xx

    ReplyDelete