Monday, April 9, 2012

April Challenge!!!

Welcome to April!!!!! 
Your challenge this month is to use this fabulous Page Maps sketch


Create a Layout, Card or OTP based on this sketch and use something from Lime Tree Creations.

Once you have created your item pop it in the sidebar using the linky tool. You can link from blogs or your own photo gallery easily. If you don't have either of these pop me an email (also on the left there) and I'll sort it out for you.
Remember you may enter up to 3 times with an entry in each category (layout, card and OTP) entries may be entered elsewhere but please check 'elsewhere' for their rules.
Competition starts NOW and ends midnight 30th April. Winner will be drawn using Random.org and announced on the blog May 1st.


The winner for April will win a $20 voucher to LTC for an exclusive custom pack!!!!


Our fab guest designer has created a fab sample for us this month.


Introducing.....




Mary Bennetts!!!!


Hi My Name is Mary Bennetts and I am thrilled to be Guest DT Member for Becci at Lime Tree Creations this month
I live in Orange in the Central West, where we grow most things but not Oranges ! I am married with Three Grown up Children, Joseph, Christopher and Chelsea. I am blessed to have two beautiful Grandchildren Amelia and Jedd. Scruffy one spoilt much loved, little old dog is very much part of our family.
I have been scrapping for about 8 years now. I love everything about Scrapbooking. I have always loved photo's and pretty papers , so this is the perfect hobby for me. I love the people and friends I have made through scrapbooking and I do something scrap related almost everyday. I have withdrawals if I haven't scrapped for a day or so.
I don't think I have a particular style, I let the photo and the story I want to tell dictate the style the layout takes.
Thank You Becci for giving me the opportunity to work with your gorgeous products. The bright happy flowers made me want to scrap this photo of Chelsea having fun at a Playgroup Day.

Here is Marys fab sample


Thanks for being part of the LTC team this montth Mary.
I just love all the vintyness in this layout.

You can see more of Marys gorgeous layouts at her blog.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. beautiful LO (as usual) Mary, and what a fabulous sketch to work with thanks Becci -now to get the thinkin' cap on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Mary's work...& this is just gorgeous as usual....lovely crocheted scalloped edge there peeking out from under the ribbon:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary great to see you here and your beautiful page on display.

    ReplyDelete