Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Challenge!!!

Welcome to May!!! and a new challenge!!!!


This months theme is      FREE CHOICE!!


Create a Layout, Card or OTP using something from Lime Tree Creations.

Once you have created your item pop it in the sidebar using the linky tool. You can link from blogs or your own photo gallery easily. If you don't have either of these pop me an email (also on the left there) and I'll sort it out for you.
Remember you may enter up to 3 times with an entry in each category (layout, card and OTP) entries may be entered elsewhere but please check 'elsewhere' for their rules.
Competition starts NOW and ends midnight 31st May. Winner will be drawn using Random.org and announced on the blog June 1st.


The winner for May will win a $20 voucher to LTC for an exclusive custom pack!!!!




Our Guest designer for this month is....


the fabulous.......


Kylie Symons!!!!


A little bit about myself:

I live in a small town in Australia called Tumut. 
I have lived my whole life basically in this country town and I love the peace and serenity which surrounds us. I am married to my school friend sweetheart Andrew and we share three beautiful daughters- Kayley, Emma and Bridget. 
I have been scrapping since 2007 and I love a great challenge and enjoy trying different techniques. I do like to use bright and bold colours on my layouts which might make me stand out from the rest-LOL . 
I love to cut up pp and use a lot of chipboard and embellishments on my layouts.

You can see more of Kylies fab work on her blog Kylies Place


and now for Kylies wonderful sample:





I love Kylies use of the LTC goodies. The blues match in perfectly and the red just pops!

Thanks so much Kylie for your wonderful work.

Kylie has some more work to share with us over the next day or two, can't wait to see!



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Kylie your layout is gorgeous! I love how you have used the LTC doilies as the centres to the snow flakes. Louise xx.

    ReplyDelete