Friday, May 4, 2012

News

When I started Lime Tree Creations over 12 months ago my life was very different.
My boys were much younger and they napped lots during the day.
At the time I only had scrapbooking as a hobby and hooked up my LTC goodies each night.
As you know life changes quite regularly with toddlers. Now my eldest little one rarely has afternoon sleeps, and the youngest one has started cutting them out too.
I have another blog now that has gone ahead so much this year. I also have a Facebook page for that blog too which takes up time each day.
I am a moderator on a fab forum and I also find myself drawn into that life more and more.
Late last year I took on a few DT committments too.
Lime Tree is also expanding to selling items at local markets also.
In short life has become very busy and my direction and priorities have changed too.

So I am making some changes to Lime Tree.
From next month my sales, competitions and giveaways will all be bimonthly. The first bimonthly giveaway and competition will be posted at the start of June, and the sale will be late July.
After next month I won't be continuing with Guest DT's either. I have been amazed at the work my girls have provided me over the last few months, however it hasn't had the impact I was hoping it would.
Thank you so much to my awesome Guest DT girls, you've blown me away.
I'll still be around sharing things regularly and sponsoring various challenges every month.

I am hoping that having a bit more time between sales will give me more time to hook up more items and to also try new patterns too..

I thank you in advance for your understanding and am looking forward to expanding LTC with some scrummy new goodies.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great to me. I remember when my little ones dropped their naps and all me time disappeared. It's fantastic that the business is following an exciting new path. I love your creations and am glad that they will still be for sale. Take care. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life does have a habit of changing ~ & we have to find ways of working with the changes...sounds like you've put in a lot of thought about it all & sounds like it will work out well:):):) Be nice to have some extra time to be creative, too:)::):)

    ReplyDelete