Monday, June 4, 2012

June Challenge!!!!!

Welcome to June!!! and a new challenge!!!!

This month is a new sketch from PageMaps


Create a Layout, Card or OTP based on the sketch and use something from Lime Tree Creations.


Remember you now have TWO MONTHS to complete your challenges!!! So why not enter more than once!

Once you have created your item pop it in the sidebar using the linky tool. You can link from blogs or your own photo gallery easily. If you don't have either of these pop me an email (also on the left there) and I'll sort it out for you.
Remember you may enter up to 3 times with an entry in each category (layout, card and OTP) entries may be entered elsewhere but please check 'elsewhere' for their rules.
Competition starts NOW and ends midnight 31st July. Winner will be drawn using Random.org and announced on the blog June 1st.


The winner for May will win a $20 voucher to LTC for an exclusive custom pack!!!!


Our Guest designer for this month is....


the wonderful.......




Amy Prior

So a bit about me.. My background in Scrapbooking begain when I was a teenager and I started journalling. My journal always included memorabilia, magazine clippings, photos and doodling but when I became a mother, I was introduced to a fantastic world I had only ever dreamed of! A Creative Memories class is what started me off on an obessive streak and since learning of other brands about 5 years ago, well the obsession has become more of a lifestyle than a hobby LOL. I love to learn and then pass new ideas on. I am constantly signing up for classes both online and off and I just love blogging and sharing my ideas & creations. Be sure to visit my blog here and become a follower as I have some exciting things happening very soon.

I am the kind of girl that just loves to dabble in all kinds of things and I especially love teaching others how easy it can be to try new and exciting products!


and here is Amys awesome sample







Amy even coloured some plain white LTC goodies to match in with her colour scheme.
Thanks so much for a fabulous sample Amy. You can see more of Amys awesome work on her blog.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment