Friday, December 14, 2012

Thank you and Goodbye...for now

LTCBreak2

A I mentioned in this post Lime Tree Creations will be closing it's doors for a little while.
I will be spending time over Christmas and New Year reinventing LTC and creating new goodies for you.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has purchased from me, especially my fabulous repeat customers, and those who have supported me over the last two and a half years.
It's been a fabulous journey. I have 'met' so many wonderful people and just love seeing my goodies put to use.
How awesome has it been seeing LTC goodies published in various scrapbooking magazines too!

Remember all vouchers will be honoured until the end of June 2013. 

Thank you all once again

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment